Monday, September 22, 2008

Wow! Tight

I tried to eat some turkey at about 11:30 or so today. YIKES! I swear I chewed it well, had small bites, etc., but something ended up getting stuck. It has been a horrible day. I thought I might be a little tight from eating oatmeal this morning. Um, yep. I am even tighter now. I am guessing it is swelling. Still able to drink, etc. so no worries. I am contemplating though again if I need to get the remaining .2 out of my band. The only thing that makes me hesitate is that it is the week before my period. I am always tighter at this time. I'll have to see how it goes.

I definitely have not had enough to eat today. This will lead to me feeling tired and worn out at the gym tomorrow. Going to see what soft foods I have that I can get some calories in. I worked out 80 mins today.

No comments: