Sunday, September 14, 2008

Groveling and Other Things

So, I have groveled repeatedly as I should. I think things are OK, but the reality is I can be a bitch. And, it probably happens more frequently than people would like. I have said that I will try to control the bitchiness, but that it will not be 100%. We must be realistic people!

As I said in the previous post, I had cooked. I made this Weight Watchers Chicken Cacciatore recipe. (Not sure if I have put it out here yet.) As usual, I altered the recipe, but I have to tell you it is pretty dang good! The peppery-ness had somehow kinda calmed down since yesterday, but still has some zing to it. I don't count Weight Watcher points as much as I just like the quick easy recipes. The amount of food a bandster can eat addresses the points all on its own.

I have started eating the Quaker Oats Weight Control instant oatmeal for breakfast. Why? Check out these stats:
  • 6 grams of Fiber
  • 7 grams of Protein
  • 2 servings of Whole Grains
  • No Added Sugar
I highly recommend it. It's not as yummy-licious as the regular maple brown sugar. Probably cause it is better for you! (HA) But I ind it to be filling and satisfying while getting in fiber and whole grains which is sometimes kinda challenging.

I have done a whole lotta nothing today. The only accomplishments of the day: posting, groveling, and going to the grocery store. Yes, I know kinda pathetic that I included the posting and groveling. Well, it is Sunday after all people!

No comments: