Friday, September 26, 2008

Grumpy

Yep, I am one of the seven drawfs. If there was bitchy, I'd be that one as well. Just off my game which I know is hormonal. I was talking to a good friend of mine and we were talking about how easy guys have it. Pee wherever, no periods, no hormones to contend with, get off with a rub against a wall (at least we think so), etc.

We ultimately ended up that we'd rather be women, but I admitted that I'd like to have a penis for a day. (I'd pee all over the place and spend some time with some lotion to see how it felt. Come on! I know there are others that have wondered.)

I was all excited about this recipe I had. Let's just say - DISGUSTING! This really is the first weight watchers recipe that I hated that I thought would be good. Oh well, I'm sure there will be others. HA!

Tomorrow I will be going to see Nights in Rodanthe. My best friend has been waiting and waiting for this movie. Multiple reasons - she loves Richard Gere, the Notebook, that author, etc. I'm on the fence, but I will go equipped with plenty of tissues (refer to beginning - hormones).

I did drag my butt to the gym after sleeping in a bit. Luckily it was my work from home day, so I was still able to get in a full workout - 60 mins today. I was thinking how much I need to start lifting weights again. I need to move from thinking to doing, but *brightside* I'm now thinking about it at least...

Oh yeah - the other thing I have been thinking - I need what is commonly referred to as a 'mommy makeover' - I'm not a mommy, but really want the works done. Damn economy. You think they would give me part of the 700 BILLLION so I can get that done?

No comments: