Monday, September 15, 2008

Tuesdays ARE Evil!

Yep, I'm convinced. Tuesday weigh-in days for me are evil. My progress had been far from stellar on the scale, but I had been eating right and exercising. Here's how it went...
  • Week 1 - 8/19 - down 3 lbs (My body was in shock. Let's be real. First week, I always see something)
  • Week 2 - 8/26 - UP .5
  • Week 3 - 9/2 - DOWN .5 (notice same .5)
  • Week 4 - 9/9 - SAME (drastic measures called for. switch weigh in day.)
  • Week 5 (Switch to Mondays) - 9/15 - DOWN 2.5
So, for 5 weeks a total of 5.5 lbs lost. Now when you look at it in total and not by weeks, it isn't so shabby and not as hard to take. But let's be real people, when you look at it by weeks, it sucks! All that eating right and exercising???? Grrrrrr. Then I switch to Monday weigh in and voila! Yes, probably long overdue for a drop, body was adjusting, and all that logical stuff, but I'm sticking with Tuesdays are evil weigh in days. :-P

Gym today - 50 mins

No comments: