Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Survivor


Nope, not talking about the hangover, but the tv show. I thought it was starting tonight and was all excited! Um, dummy, that would be next week. waaaaaaaaa. Oh well, something to look forward to. I'll just watch stuff that I have on dvr tonight. And drool over shoes. I like the pair here! I like this menswear look. I might have to get them. Why? 'Cause shoes always fit of course! Clothes are the reward that I am back to 143.

Gym today for 50 mins. I think I was still a bit dehydrated, but guzzled fluids all day. I've come up with an easy dinner that could be eaten for breakfast or whenever. (Well, I think so.) Here's the 'recipe'.

Slice of the 40/45 cal high fiber bread - toasted
1 slice fat-free processed cheese
1 serving of that microwave bacon
2 servings of Southwest style Egg Beaters
Optional - salsa

Microwave the bacon and toast the bread. Put the toast on a plate, the bacon next, and then the cheese. Cook the eggs in the microwave and put that on top. Salsa if you want. MMMMMmmm, mmmm, good!

AND - there are only 5 Weight Watcher points in this yumminess! It tastes sinful to me, but it isn't!

No comments: