Sunday, September 21, 2008

The Round Up

Here's the stats for the week on exercise:
  • Mon - 50 mins
  • Tues - 50 mins
  • Wed - OFF
  • Thurs - 50 mins
  • Fri - 75 mins
  • Sat - 75 mins
  • Sun - 52 mins
Not bad actually. Tomorrow is weigh in day. Will have to see how that goes. Food probably could have (OK - alcohol consumption and food) been better. (Man, do I sound like a lush on this thing or what? Here's the deal. Alcohol is a total frickin' waste of calories. And, I know it. So, I obsess about them. It's not really that I drink much. On the weekends a couple glasses of wine when out with the Nice Guy or friends. It's just that I know this would be an easy way to cut calories.)

Spent most of the day outside. I am wiped out from the heat. It was only 89/90, but for some reason was pretty humid. Looking forward to it cooling off a bit. The nights and mornings are awesome right now. Guess I'll get ready to watch the Cowboys kick the Packers asses... ;-P

No comments: