Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Today's Dessert Recipe

And the trend continues! I really like the Hungry Girl site. This recipe is from them. I like to look at it and maybe one day I'll make it. My friends have that are on Weight Watchers and they say it is fabulous! Oh, the gym, um - haven't been yet. I'm going there next...hopefully. (I'm still bummed at the no loss situation.)

HG's Topsy Turvy Banana Cream Pie! - 3 Weight Watcher Points!

(1 "Pie" - 143 calories, 0.5g fat, 22carbs, 1.25g fiber, 1g protein - 3 WW points)

A guilt-free cream pie treat!

1/2 cup sugar free, fat free vanilla pudding (prepared with skim milk)
1/4 banana, thinly sliced
2 Tbsp. Cool Whip Free
Small handful of crushed 100 Calorie Honey Graham Thin Crisps (1/4 pack)

Directions:

Place pudding in small dish, then spread bananas over it. Smooth cool whip over bananas, then top with crushed Cinnamon Graham snacks. Enjoy!

No comments: