Friday, September 12, 2008

I <3 My iPod Shuffle


I realized how much when it ran out of battery at the gym this morning. *Sigh* It really is amazing how long it lasts before it dies. Almost too much, cause I forget to recharge it. I am a recently (within the past year) convert to Apple. I also have a MacBook which I love as well. The only thing I don't like so much is iTunes. Don't get me wrong, it is a great service and all of that, but I don't like all the digital rights management. I want to be able to burn a CD of music more than 5 times - not for other people - but here's what happens. I make them. Put them in the car. Then bring them in. (You get the idea.) And I am constantly misplacing them. Hey Apple - do the right thing! Let me make as many copies as I want. It's good for the economy as I have to buy a zillion CDs.

Ike is coming through tomorrow. Kinda sounds like I have a friend stopping by??? Should only be heavy rain and wind for me, but I swear the rain picks up and the stupid electricity goes out. We can use the rain (especially my lawn!), so I'll rent some movies in case the electricity stays on and have a good book on hand as well. Does a hurricane warrant a day off from the gym? Sounds good, but I'm inland - so not a good excuse. That doesn't mean I won't be using it though! I did gym it this morning - 50 mins. (Yeah me!)

No comments: