Thursday, September 11, 2008

Why Stop Now?

That's in reference to dessert recipes really. But I did go to the gym this morning and worked out for 45 mins. I've been eating and drinking as I should, but we'll see next week. I swear that is what I have been doing for a month and total weight loss is THREE pounds.

Maybe I'm too loose? Nope. Can't be tighter. In fact, I've been considering going in and getting the whole whopping .2 taken out that is in there. I don't like the rock feeling I get when I eat protein and that is surfacing a bit. It's not from lack of chewing either. It's tightness. The only reason I'm hesitant is mental and frankly I'm lazy. Mental - there is just something about having some fluid in there. Most people can't relate as they require way more to get any restriction. Not me. I never even made it to 2.0 and when I got close - bad, bad, bad!

Lazy - I think that is self-explanatory. I'd have to make an appt, ensure it works with schedule at work, go there, etc. See, lazy! That's OK. I have accepted it and moved on.

Oh so weigh-in day. I have decided that Tuesday is cursed and not sure that I have mentioned that. I am now switching my weigh-in day to Monday. And, if that one is cursed, there are still 5 others to choose from. HA! Seriously, I think that Monday will be better as Sunday is my rest day from the gym. Maybe that is just wishful thinking and I'm on a big boat, but I'm going to try it! And now for that recipe...

From my friends at Hungry Girl again...

Marshmallow Madness Popcorn Balls

(1 Ball - 113 calories, 1.6g fat, 25 carbs, 2g fiber, 1g protein - 2 WW points)

These sweet 'n crunchy popcorn balls are as much fun to make as they are to eat (well, almost).

1/2 a bag of Jolly Time Healthy Pop, Butter Flavor
1/2 of a 10 oz. bag of mini marshmallows
2 Tbsp. Land 'O Lakes Light, or other light butter

Directions:
In large microwave-safe bowl, microwave butter on HIGH until melted. Add marshmallows and microwave until they look puffy (1 to 1-1/2 minutes). Stir to completely melt marshmallows, then pour the melted mixture over the popcorn and mix carefully until it's coated. Makes 6 popcorn balls.

No comments: