Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Haystacks - All I can say - YUM!

Yes, I am on a kick of desserts. Funny thing is that I have been locating the recipes and not making them. I've had these before and they are great.

Hershey Bar Haystacks

(1 Stack - 71 calories, 4g fat, 12 carbs, 5g fiber, 2g protein - 1 WW point)

1 Cup Fiber One Cereal
1 (1.5 oz.) Hershey's Milk Chocolate Bar
1 Tbsp. reduced fat peanut butter, smooth or chunky

Directions:
Melt bar and peanut butter in microwave until smooth, at 30-second intervals. Be careful not to burn or overcook. Stir chocolate and peanut butter mixture. Add cereal and gently toss till coated. Drop onto wax paper, making 6 stacks. Refrigerate until chocolate hardens (about 30 minutes). Serves 6.

Stack Attack!

I did make it to the gym after a VERY disappointing weigh in. I am EXACTLY the same. Talk about motivation. Um, not so much. I went and just did it - 50 mins. I'm just going to keep at it. There is no way that eating correctly and working out will not eventually get the scale moving in the right direction. (I will just keep repeating that to myself until I believe it. Cause right now I am frustrated!)

No comments: