Monday, September 08, 2008

Um, that hurts and WW?

Three days off in a row from the gym, so what do I decide to do? Let's go ahead and mix it up a little and change machines! This might have been OK, if I would have remembered a little better how to set it up. But as we all know - I have not been going to the neighborhood gym as much as I had been (or should have). So, 50 mins later - I knew I was going to be sore and yep, my legs are stiff. Will just have to work through it tomorrow.

OK, so you might be wondering what is up with the Weight Watchers. Well, turns out many of my friends are doing it and the recipes are healthy and easy. I figure I might as well add the points for anyone that stumbles across my blog and might be doing WW themselves. Here's a great dessert:

WW Microwave Brownie Thing (I can't remember the name)
- 1 POINT!
  • 2 tbsp. low-fat brownie mix
  • 1 tbsp. plain fat-free yogurt
  • fat-free / lite cool whip
In a custard cup or a 1 cup sized cup that is microwave safe, mix the brownie mix and the plain fat-free yogurt. Put it in the microwave for 45 seconds. Top with Cool Whip.

(Seriously, this is awesome.)

Tomorrow - weigh in and must go to the gym (putting it here means it has to happen! ha!)

No comments: