Friday, September 19, 2008

Friiiiiidaaayyyyy!

The best day of the week! Yippeee! Didn't go to the gym in the morning, but this afternoon. Got in a longer workout - 75 mins. Glad about that cause there is a lot going on this weekend and having a feeling that eating right (maybe drinking more so) will be extra tough. I'll see how it goes, but I'm not going to stress out about it either way. I'll try to go to the gym tomorrow, but even though I took Wednesday off, I plan to still take off Sunday as a rest day.

I didn't order the shoes - 'cause I was shopping online - but I did buy 4 bras that I love. They were on sale for $14.99. Can't beat that. This weekend I need to take care of getting more sports bras. For some reason sturdier ones that don't cost a bajillion dollars are kinda hard to find. I will keep you posted on that exciting news...

No comments: