Monday, September 29, 2008

What the Hell?

Oh, I am going on the record that EVERY seven weeks I am going to have a binge day and eat way too much shit food. Why? Cause the scale was down FOUR pounds. That's right, FOUR!!! Could it be that the extra calories actually kicked my body into releasing some weight? Heck if I know, but I'm going to take it and keep my fingers crossed that next Monday I am the same weight or less.

I am now at 147.5 lbs! 4.5 lbs and I am back to where I was. All I can say is: SWEET!

So, cause I am always interested on other people's blogs, I will put a recap:
  • Start: 158.5 on 8/12/2008 - Why? Not eating right, not exercising, etc.
  • Current: 147.5 - loss of 11 lbs in 7 weeks
  • Goal: 143 (maybe I'll entertain going lower once I get there, but let's not get ahead of ourselves
What have I been doing? Up until this past Saturday, eating right and exercising. How much exercise? Pretty much 60 mins 6 days a week.

Today: 6o mins.

Questions? If anyone has any (oh and assuming there is anyone reading!), please let me know. I will have my lap band for 3 years in 48 days! No such thing as a stupid question, so please fire away. Plus, I'll actually know that there might be someone out there.

No comments: