Wednesday, October 01, 2008

One Day Left!

Of the liquids. And, let me tell you, I am so ready. I have had some soft food - yogurt, jello, etc. - but looking forward to some real food. I felt full on the yogurt last night, so I take that as a good sign that my pouch is getting back in shape and recovering from the suspected dilation. Therefore, definitely ending the self-imposed liquids tomorrow, which will be the fifth day.

I can't tell you how paranoid I am that this will stall or screw up the weight loss so far. *Sigh* Although, I am proud of myself because I have NOT stepped on the scale. If I can only stay strong until Monday.

I am a big believer in the 'tan fat looks better than white fat' slogan. Unfortunately, I am the whitest of white. I cannot tan. The only thing that is a for sure - a good burn. Nope, doesn't turn into tan. I'm just white or red. So, let me tell you decent spray tan has always been a dream of mine. Well, I've found it! Mystic Tan - In Texas it is at Palm Beach Tan and I am soooooo addicted. I love being tan. It is more of an art than a science to get it to look good, but I am getting the hang of it and am on an unlimited plan so can go do it whenever I want. In fact, I need to consider going tonight. Not much else going on.

Oh btw - you get in this big booth thing and it is kinda like a car wash for spray tan. You get in and step on some numbers, turn as directions tell you from 'mystical' voice (ha), and spray happens. Uh, 'cause I am not getting the kind where someone puts it on you. No way jose.

[If there is anyone interested in the tricks for a good tan, let me know in the comments. Yep, it's also a trick to see if there is anyone out there reading...regardless, I find that this kinda supplements my food journal and keeps me honest, so I'll keep going.]

Gym today: 60 mins

No comments: