Sunday, October 26, 2008

Stolen Base = FREE Taco


Get your FREE taco people! Any World Series game that has a base officially stolen means that Taco Bell will give anyone that comes in on a certain day during a window of time a FREE taco. Last night it happened and Tuesday is the day. This promotion will continue throughout the World Series. Pretty cool, huh?

Exercise was excellent this week. Here's the stats:
  • Mon - 70 mins
  • Tues - 70 mins / 65 mins
  • Wed - 75 mins
  • Thurs - 70 mins / 30 min walk at lunch
  • Fri - 110 mins
  • Sat - 120 mins
  • Sun - OFF
The concern I have is my eating. It was OK, but I had a lot of snacks and one day had - let's see - some not-so-good choices. Here's the thing though - I was still within my points because there are 35 flex points in addition to the daily point allocation during the week. But as I know, I don't have the best metabolism in the world and at this point it is very hard to get the weight off. This is all building up to...I sure hope I maintain at a minimum when I weigh in tomorrow and don't see a gain. *sigh*

It is getting close to TTOTM and I am feeling tight today. It has been hard to eat and honestly I just don't feel like it. That's what happens to me - the week before - eat like a pig. The week of - don't like to eat which works out well since my band always gets tighter at this time.

lapband bandster fill

No comments: