Thursday, October 30, 2008

Nada...

That's seriously what I have at the moment. Just been a week of gym, work, sleep. Oh, and don't forget the crabbiness. I do like Halloween though and will be dressing up and going out with friends. Looking forward to it and hope that we all have some fun acting stupid. Can't remember last exercise post, so here's the week so far...
  • Mon - 112 mins
  • Tues - 70 mins
  • Wed - 92 mins
  • Thurs - 92 mins
It was seriously a struggle to get to the gym today. I didn't go first thing in the morning - BIG mistake. By the end of the day, I just wasn't in the mood and didn't wanna. Then I thought about the costume I'm wearing and that I'll be drinking and said, "self - get going". I really need to try and do it first thing in the morning tomorrow. Maybe I should wear a costume to the gym? Wouldn't that be funny???

lapband bandster fill

No comments: