|Weight Watcher POINTS® Value: 1 |
Preparation Time: 5 min
Cooking Time: 10 min
Level of Difficulty: Easy
|If you love dark chocolate, you're bound to love these: a decadent way to cool off on a hot summer day.|
- 1/4 cup fat-free skim milk
- 2 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa, powder
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 1/4 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1 cup uncooked old fashioned oats
- 2 tsp canola oil
- Mix milk, cocoa powder and sugar in a small saucepan over low heat.
- Bring to boil, then remove from heat. Add peanut butter and stir into mix until melted.
- Stir in oatmeal and oil.
- Drop 16 spoonfuls onto a baking sheet lined with wax paper. Freeze for at least four hours; they are better the day after you make them. Yields one cookie per serving.