Monday, October 13, 2008

Weigh In Day...what the hell?

This yo-yo is nuts.
  • Week 1 - 8/19 - 155.5 lbs - DOWN 3 lbs (My body was in shock. Let's be real. First week, I always see something)
  • Week 2 - 8/26 - 156 lbs - UP .5 lb
  • Week 3 - 9/2 - 155.5 lbs - DOWN .5 lb (notice same .5)
  • Week 4 - 9/9 - 155.5 lbs - SAME (drastic measures called for. switch weigh in day.)
  • Week 5 (Switch to Mondays) - 9/15 - 153 lbs - DOWN 2.5 lbs
  • Week 6 - 9/22 - 151. 5 lbs - DOWN 2 lbs
  • Week 7 - 9/29 - 147.5 lbs - DOWN 4 lbs
  • Week 8 - 10/6 - 150.5 lbs - UP 3 lbs
  • Week 9 - 10/13 - 146 lbs - DOWN 4.5 lbs
So, I'm totally confused. If last week was a screwed up weigh in from TTOTM, then it's a 1.5 lb loss ignoring the screwed up week. I have no idea and it is a bit nerve wracking. I will just continue to eat right and exercise. The scale eventually shows it.

I went shopping over the weekend as I had snagged up a pair of pants at work. With a coupon, door buster, etc. at JCP, I paid less than 15 bucks for the pants. :-) I figured I would get a couple other pairs - which ended up being about the same price when all was said and done - roughly 45 bucks for 3 pairs.

Anyway, I knew the replacement pair would fit as I bought a size smaller. The other two are actually the same style (um, I wear black slacks to work and that is pretty much it on the bottom. I'm fine with them being the same style if they fit). I tried them on and they fit. Wellllll, I had those damn pants on today and they are too frickin' big. There is good and bad to that. The good they are too big. The bad - I just bought the damn pair and wore them once. No way to return them. Grrrrrr.

Lesson: Be sure to factor in that your pants need to be kinda snug. Cause you wear them and they stretch out a bit from the spandex they are putting in everything. Saggy ass is not so nice.

No comments: