|Weight Watcher POINTS® Value: 1 |
Preparation Time: 11 min
Cooking Time: 40 min
Level of Difficulty: Easy
|Indulge your sweet tooth by biting into crisp chocolate cookies packed with melted pockets of chocolate chips.|
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/8 tsp table salt
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup sugar, granulated
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 2 large egg white(s)
- 1/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, miniature
- 1 sprays cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly spoon flour into a dry measuring cup; level with a knife. Combine flour, baking soda and salt in a large bowl.
- Beat butter and brown sugar with a mixer at medium speed until light and fluffy; gradually add granulated sugar, beating well. Add cocoa and egg whites, beating well. Gradually add flour mixture, beating until blended. Stir in chocolate minichips.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls 11⁄2 inches apart onto baking sheets coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350°F for 10 minutes. Cool on pans 2 minutes or until firm. Remove cookies from pans; cool completely on wire racks. Yield: 40 cookies (serving size: 1 cookie).