|Was Weight Watcher POINTS® Value: 8 |
Now Weight Watcher POINTS® Value: 1
Preparation Time: 10 min
Cooking Time: 0 min
Level of Difficulty: Easy
|Richly-flavored sesame oil and piquant cilantro add a distinctly Asian flavor to America's favorite side dish — lightened up.|
- 3/4 pound packaged coleslaw mix (shredded cabbage and carrots)
- 1 medium red onion(s), thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 tsp dark sesame oil
- 1/8 tsp table salt, or to taste
- 2 Tbsp cilantro, fresh, chopped
- 1/8 tsp black pepper, or to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and toss until thoroughly combined. Cover with plastic and refrigerate until ready to serve. Yields about 1 cup per serving.
Chef TipsWe Renovated Coleslaw by:
- Using fat-free mayonnaise instead of regular.
- Adding a touch of sesame oil and cilantro to boost flavor for virtually no POINTS.