|Weight Watcher POINTS® Value: 2 |
Preparation Time: 10 min
Cooking Time: 5 min
Level of Difficulty: Easy
|Sure, you can buy a box of store-bought chocolates or you can make your own rich fudge at home without any fancy candy-making equipment.|
- 1 sprays cooking spray
- 1 2/3 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup fat-free evaporated milk
- 2 Tbsp reduced-calorie margarine
- 12 oz semisweet chocolate, chopped (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 14 large marshmallow(s)
- Coat an 8- X 8-inch pan with cooking spray.
- In a medium saucepan, stir together sugar, evaporated milk and margarine; bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook, stirring constantly, about 3 minutes.
- Stir in chocolate and marshmallows; remove pan from heat and stir until smooth.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan and refrigerate until firm, about 2 hours. Cut into thirty-six 1 1/3-inch squares and serve. Yields 1 piece per serving.
- Store fudge in refrigerator. Or freeze for a firmer consistency.