|Weight Watcher POINTS® Value: 2 |
Preparation Time: 15 min
Cooking Time: 20 min
Level of Difficulty: Easy
|Chase the winter blues away with these delicious reduced-fat brownies.|
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 3 tsp canola oil
- 2 Tbsp water
- 2 large egg white(s)
- 2 oz light cream cheese, softened (about 3 1/2 tbsp)
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350º F. Coat an 8-inch square pan with cooking spray.
- Combine flour, 3/4 cup of sugar, cocoa and baking powder in a medium-size bowl; mix well. Add canola oil, water and egg whites; mix just until dry ingredients are moistened. Spoon and spread batter evenly into prepared pan.
- Combine cream cheese, remaining sugar and vanilla in a small bowl; blend well. Drop small spoonfuls of cream cheese mixture over brownie batter; swirl gently with a knife to create a decorative pattern.
- Bake until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, about 20 minutes. Allow to cool for 20 minutes before cutting into 16 bars.