|Weight Watcher POINTS® Value: 2 |
Preparation Time: 15 min
Cooking Time: 30 min
Level of Difficulty: Easy
|We use Yukon Gold potatoes in this barbecue side dish. They have a natural buttery flavor without actual butter.|
- 2 1/2 pound Yukon Gold potato(es), unpeeled, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 4 medium garlic clove(s), minced
- 1/2 cup soft tofu
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1/8 tsp table salt, or to taste
- 1/8 tsp black pepper, or to taste
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Spread potatoes on a nonstick baking pan, sprinkle with oil and toss to coat. Roast potatoes 25 minutes; add garlic, toss and roast for 5 minutes more.
- Meanwhile, place tofu, lemon juice and mustard in a blender; blend until smooth.
- Place potatoes in a serving bowl; toss with dressing and season with salt and pepper. Serve warm, at room temperature or chilled. Yields about 1/2 cup per serving.