Monday, November 28, 2005

Work...Uneventful


Well, I am happy to report that my first day back at work was uneventful. Lunch was difficult because I am seriously getting hungry. Wednesday is soft mushies. The countdown continues. I'm looking forward to some potatoes and oatmeal! YUM!

Found that the 'goo' on the steri-strips has gotten softened up from showers and wearing clothes. Was able to rub off a bunch of it without having to use something of it afterall.

I was down another pound today, but not counting it yet. I need to commit to a weigh in day and only weigh in once a week. I think Monday or Friday, but then again, Tuesday or Wednesday sounds good as well. LOL. Need to just pick one to keep myself off the scale. (Oh, I think I was stalling on my weight loss 'cause it was that time of the month. Will have to see.)

Ate Today:
2 Shakes (better - yeah me)
Coffee with 1 serving milk
Beef broth
Jellied cranberry sauce
2 applesauce
Chicken broth

Officially:
20 pounds down (1 more pound down, but not believing it)
Hunger manageable
No restriction
12 days post op
1 day to mushies!!!

No comments: