Saturday, November 05, 2005

Do I have a fat suit on?


Yep, that was what I was wondering when I was trying to put some clothes on that I swore would fit. Turns out they didn't and I am much bigger than I thought. *sigh* Here's the ironic thing - when I am fat I think I am smaller than I am and when I am thinner I think I am bigger than I am. A definite problem I am going to have to work on.

There are only 11 days until the surgery. I keep eating the protein meal and shakes. It's not the best, but I am surviving it. As of this morning, I am down 7 pounds. That takes my total left to lose to 87. Huh, isn't that the weight of like a 5th grader? lol...when I get the weight off, I'm going to have to find someone with a kid that weighs 94 pounds so I can visualize how much weight I lost. Might even be a funny after picture.

Speaking of pictures, I need to take a before picture. I seriously doubt if I lose 10 pounds or so that it will make a difference 'cause I need someone to take it for me so it is a full body shot. My best friend will be staying here the night before the surgery (did I say 11 days away? hee hee) and I will have her take one then. Oh joy! I love pictures. Not...

11 days to surgery...

No comments: