Thursday, November 24, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving!


I'm staying home for Thanksgiving. Supposed to go see a movie later with a friend. There was just no way that I could be around a bunch of food. I'm just too hungry and of course my body is saying it can eat anything, but I'm not supposed to. Week 2 of liquids for me.

Started this morning with a protein shake. I need to make sure I get the three shakes in that I'm supposed to. Have been only getting in two a day. Overall probably not a good idea, but a week of anything won't kill a person.

Had a weird feeling last night. I have been having pain in the port area which is normal. During the night I will stretch. Well as usual I stretched while I was sleeping and it woke me up because of the pain in my port area. Later in the night I did it again ---- it is something I do involuntary when I sleep. Well this morning I don't have any pain in the port area. Of course I am now paranoid and am convinced that I have stretched the port free of its stitches...I am telling myself that it is highly improbable and am going to speak to my surgeon when I have my follow-up on December 7.

Still holding steady at 20 pounds. Of course, I'm human and it pisses me off. Especially since I went for a 3 mile walk yesterday and not eating practically anything. Oh well, I just need to be patient and remember that it will eventually come off.

Haven't exercised yet today. Need to do that later today. I'll report back in later...

No comments: