Saturday, November 12, 2005

Tents and Awnings


That's what I call my current clothes and I'm sick of it!!! I am going to the movies with my gay friend and his boyfriend. They fit the stereotype in that they are always well dressed. Don't get me wrong, I wear nice clothes and they look fine. It is just they are so frickin' big, 'cause I am. Yes, I am having a clothes attack. I have been trying to figure out what I am going to wear and keep coming back to a t-shirt and athletic pants. Not Nice! Not even tent and awning quality. Why am I writing this? So that I can come back and read how this felt and how much I hated it to make sure I don't return to this point!

I continue to read the boards and stay on the pre-op diet. Skinny liver here I come! It has to have shrunk as today is day 14 on the diet (I decided to start it right away).

Holding steady at the 8.5 pounds. Hoping that I might drop another pound or two before surgery. Have been walking. Today two miles. (Way to go me!)

4 more days 'til surgery...

No comments: