Tuesday, November 01, 2005

3 Days Down!


Well, I spoke to soon. I gagged on the shake this morning. No worries though, I am going to get something else prior to surgery. Like I said, I'm too cheap not to finish the Myohell.

On the positive side, this shake drinking and eating sparingly and no fat (I figure I am consuming between 1100-1200 calories) I am down 5 lbs. Probably water weight, but I'll take whatever I can get. This seems to be good practice though for the band since there won't be any restriction - If I can make it now, I can make it then.

I can do anything for 18 days (that will get me to surgery day) --- heck, 3 days down already ---and I can sure as heck do what I have to do after that. And so can everyone!!! It's belief in one's self that you can succeed and this time I WILL succeed. Baby steps for me, make it to surgery, make it through post-op diet, make it to first fill, etc...One step at a time...

15 days to surgery...

No comments: