Monday, October 31, 2005

Cluck, cluck, cluck...


Yep, I think I am turning into a chicken. Chicken and green beans three days in a row. Yes, I could be more inventive, but I'll be honest I am just plain lazy! The good news of the day is that I found a way to drink the Myocel (someone on one of the boards called it Myohell). I mix it with a cup of non-fat milk and 3 teaspoons of frozen strawberries. Much, much better.

Have been doing great with the pre-op diet. Need to keep on keeping on. I think I am in the swing of it and am now going to add focusing on my liquid intake. Not drinking enough. Might as well get in the habit now --- one less thing to deal with after the surgery.

I actually forgot it was Halloween. Lucky for me, I don't have to participate in trick-or-treating. My porch light will remain off and I will stay cacooned in my nice warm blanky on the couch.

Do you like the pictures? I am going to try to continue to use new ones and not repeat. I added a counter and unfortunately it is somewhat depressing because there isn't anyone reading my blog! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Oh well, I will just keep plugging away and keeping it up to date. I think it will be interesting to look back on it a year from now.

I stepped on the scale this morning and had lost a few pounds. Believe it or not, I can't remember how many? That is kinda funny to me. I'll weigh again tomorrow 'cause I don't want to report the wrong thing.

16 days until surgery...

No comments: