Sunday, October 30, 2005

Shakes...YUCK!


OK, anyone that says Myocel tastes good is lying! That is the shake product that my surgeon has me on for anyone that doesn't know. The office recommend that I get the vanilla over the chocolate because 'you can do more with it'. Uh, hello? Do more with it? It tastes NASTY!!! I have put coffee in it (instant granules) to help cover the taste, berries, and anything else I can come up with. It comes down to choking it down. This is OK now that I don't have the band, but when I have the band, I'm sure the intent is that you sip your DELICIOUS shake. So, I'm going to have to ask them if I can buy one that I can stand. This bucket of *stuff* cost me 40 bucks, so I will continue to choke it down and ask about a replacement at my pre-op appointment.

I am only focusing on the pre-op diet right now and nothing else (like exercise). Although I have been doing more to keep my mind off the hunger. Planting and cleaning was on the agenda for me today.

Chicken and green beans for dinner again tonight.

17 days until surgery.

No comments: