Saturday, November 08, 2008

My Band and Cough Drops

As I've been harping on, I've been sick. My throat has been really sore as part of the loveliness. That sore throat with the tickle, know what I mean? So, logical thing is to suck on some throat lozenges. The ones I started out with weren't very strong. I switched to some others (Halls) and man those worked on the throat great! BUT not with my band. Good grief - the heartburn! I think the 'juice' gets in the pouch and then kinda burbled back up a bit and BAM! Even though everyone's experience is different, I thought this might be worth a mention.

I didn't end up at the gym yesterday and haven't made it there yet today either. It's possible that I don't need to work out as much (I better not!) to maintain my weight, but was still hoping to drop 5 more lbs. before my birthday. Oh well, not the end of the world. Getting better is the priority, but the damn allergies are also complicating things. Texas is horrible right now for some reason. People that say they don't / never have had allergies are even complaining. We need a few good freezes, but weather continues to be unseasonably warm.

lapband bandster fill

No comments: