Sunday, November 16, 2008

Bandiversary!

Yep, it's today. Three years since I got my lapband. I think that I have been extremely successful. Even if I do say so myself. :D I did a non-official weigh in (Monday is my official weigh in.) and assuming it is close or accurate I have lost a total of 96lbs! I had previously posted about common questions, so please look at older posts for that information, but please place a comment if you have any questions at all.

What else? I am still recovering and have been taking it easy. Exercise:
  • Mon - 80 mins
  • Tues - 90 mins
  • Wed - 80 mins
  • Thurs - 100 mins
  • Fri - OFF
  • Sat - OFF
I'm thinking I'll hit the gym tomorrow, but I'll see how it goes. While I would like to take the last 4 lbs off (again, based on an unofficial weigh in), I have to start working on how to switch my mind set from one of losing to one of maintaining. Definitely exercise is one area, but the weight paranoia is another area.

Today I thought that I might try weighing in more often. My paranoia is one that I am constantly putting on weight. I am thinking that if I weigh more often that it will help manage this by showing that I am not gaining weight. I think I would either land on a 1lb shift or a 2lb shift. Weight Watchers uses the 2lbs. I'll have to see about it some more...

No comments: