Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!



Well, I didn't end up doing anything today. Good news - eating hasn't been bad. No 'gobble until you wobble' for me! (Although I sure wanted a piece of pumpkin pie and never got around to making the crustless one. Oh well, I'll make it for Christmas...maybe.) Bad news (well kinda) - I didn't end up going to the gym. I just wasn't in the mood. I'll just count it as a day off.

I did stand on the scale yesterday - um, which I'm not supposed to - Monday only! As I expected, the scale showed a gain. It's also TTOTM, so that could be contributing to the scale as well. Who knows! Nothing official until Monday.

Believe it or not, I could actually go shopping (Allen Outlet Mall) at MIDNIGHT! Seriously. I guess last year it was packed with people! Most other stores open at 4 or 5 am. Yes - Americans are crazy! I have to admit it, I might hit a few stores tomorrow as well. I do hope that a ton of people go and shop like crazy. The economy sure could use it.

Exercise so far this week...
  • Mon - 111 mins
  • Tues - 95 mins
  • Wed - 90 mins
  • Thurs - Thanksgiving (OFF)

No comments: