Monday, August 01, 2011

Ouuchhhh!!

Because of this: 
Back Pain
I spent a lot of time this weekend doing this:
Even though it's hot for most people's standards in the morning here, right now it feels like heaven to me. I spent a lot of time in a reclining lounge chair reading and looking at:
I figured after the weekend of resting that this morning I could go to bootcamp. I trust the trainer a lot. He has a degree and a zillion certifications as well as working at a very prestigious and reputable facility outside of the camps he leads. I told him when I got there this morning that my back was bothering me, I had thrown it out a few years ago, and sporadically comes up now and then. He gave me alternate things to do where needed and I spent extra time after camp with some additional stretching. I do feel loosened up, but not better. He suggested only 3 camps this week, so I'm going to listen to his advice. The good news, I had to take today as a sick day because I can't concentrate for long on muscle relaxers. Proof: This short post has been in the works for over 3 hours now. : )

7 comments:

Shannon said...

I have back issues to that come up from time to time. I hope it gets better soon!

I just got my new K3 and I love it more then the K2.

Anonymous said...

My EReader and I just got back from lunch. My view at work was not as nice as yours. Love that thing! Maybe should have gone for a walk but it is so HOT.
Good job going to Boot Camp. Listen to your trainer though- only three this week.

Beth Ann said...

I hope you feel better very soon!

Laura Belle said...

Ahhh, I hope you feel better too!

But your relaxation day with the reading and outside sounds like Heaven!

Justawallflower said...

Oh no! I hope you are soon feeling better!

Cece said...

Hope you are feeling better .... LOVE my kindle !

Dani said...

What a great view !!!