Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Searches & Poop!

O-M-G! I have read on blogs about searches and the funny things that are used. I figured what the heck, I'm going to go see what is there. So I did and busted out laughing. As in laughing so hard that I snorted!

I don't know how there are so many POOP references, so if you're reading Draz, continue with caution!
  • how can i easy my bowel movement?
  • fluff panties
  • why does it look like there's fluff on my stool
  • 3 legged stool analogy
Not kidding you. 

Sorry Draz. : )

    4 comments:

    Dawnya said...

    That is hilarious. Where do these search labels come from. Love it.

    Laura Belle said...

    Omg, laughing so hard my abs hurt!

    OOps, just snorted.

    Beth Ann said...

    Because you ate marshmallows?? :)

    HAHA! Those are truly hysterical.

    ♥ Drazil ♥ said...

    In the name of all that is good and holy - if anyone finds my blog by looking first for poop - I shall hang up my blogging fingers.