- It's Friday!!! I am giddy about it just like that bunny.
- It didn't hit 100 yesterday! But unfortunately while it looked like it was going to storm, none of the wet stuff actually made it to the ground where I live. There's some projected storm activity, so hopefully some rain will come.
- My shoes arrived. : ) From a l0ft ad: "The simplest outfit can be elevated to an unforgettable look with the right pair of shoes." Nuff said.
- YOU! Sometimes it helps me just to vent out my blah's and it helps, but your comments helped even more! Thank you for that and I can't wait to meet you guys in Chicago! I'm still holding out that some people that aren't able to come somehow figure out a way to make it happen.
1. I have to do some MAJOR cleaning tonight…which is prompting me to ask…what is the absolute worst thing you hate to clean or cleaning chore you hate the most? (vacuuming, dusting, laundry, toilets, floors, etc.)
Garbage. It's stupid, but I just hate taking out the garbage. It was really the deciding factor in me getting married. Hmmm, should I marry him....Hell ya, he can take out the garbage! Unfortunately, my plan has not worked as well as I hoped as he travels a lot and "conveniently" the timing frequently is on the day that trash needs to be done.
2. Brown or Black? Fly or Drive? Hot dog or Burger? Gold or Silver?
Brown or Black - No preference.
Fly or Drive - whichever one gets me there quicker.
Hot dog or Burger - depends on my mood.
Gold or Silver - White gold or platinum please.
4. Even if you don’t have kids, how do you feel about kids in multiple sports during their school years? Were you in MULTIPLE sports all during school? Forced or by choice?
I like what I have seen friends do. They don't discourage their kids, but many have a rule that you can only have one sport a season. Kids choice.
I played soccer year round from essentially the time I was born...ok, well almost. During high school, I also played whatever sport was also going on. So, soccer and volleyball if that was the season, then soccer and basketball, etc. I was a sports dork.
5. Repeat question: Summarize your week in real life and in blog land.
People have been hitting goal weights, great loses, and struggles and challenges with the journey. Ultimately though, everyone takes time to be supportive of one another in celebrating or supporting. It's great....there has been nussing else that I can thing of at the moment. ; )
Real life - I've had a rough week, but that's life. And, ultimately the things that were rough when put into perspective are nothing to get my panties in a wad about. I am very fortunate. Now and then that perspective gets interrupted with small stuff and I forget about the bigger picture. I had a talk with myself about that and gave myself a swift kick in the a$$. Perspective is back in place.