Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Wellness Goals - 1st Quarter Results

I think the easiest way to track against my 2011 Wellness Goals I set here, is to update them every quarter. So the next update will be sometime in early July.

1. Boot camps. Goal: 200 camps. Stretch Goal: 240.
  • So far: 58
  • At the rate I am currently trending, I *should* hit my goal number. I am thinking that the weeks that there isn't camp that if I take a group exercise class at the gym, I will just add it here as well.
2. Training/Race Total Miles. Goal: 416 miles. Stretch Goal: 520 miles.
  • So far: 91.92 miles
  • I'm trending a bit short here for the year as this only has "running" miles included, but I think I should hit my goal.
3. Half Marathon(s). Goal: 1. Stretch Goal: 2.
  • So far: 1 - Goal completed. : ) ... considering another one
4. 5K or other races such as obstacle races. Goal: 3. Stretch Goal: 5.
  • So far: 1 5K completed; Signed up for: 1 obstacle
  • There are 3 other 5Ks I am considering and possibly a 15K that is supposed to have a cool shirt. It's likely that I'll hit my strech goal on this one.
5. Calorie Burn. Goal: 130,000 Stretch Goal: 150,000
  • So far: 50,900
  • This goal might be set too low. At the current rate, it's possible that I would kill my stretch goal. I'll see where it is at the end of the 2nd quarter and may need to adjust it a little.

2 comments:

Island Bandit said...

I love that you'd consider running a 15k just to get a 'cool shirt'! You go girl!!!!

Beth Ann said...

I was literally made the same comment as Island Bandit in my head. HA! You are so awesome, chica.