Thursday, April 21, 2011

BbbWWhhaaattt?

Um, that's a chicken saying "what". I received this today:
We regret to inform you that CAD Inc. has had to cancel the Texas Chicken Run. You will receive a full refund by mail. Please except our most sincere apology for any inconvenience this may have caused.
BIG SAD FACE! Soooo, I am now registered for Jailbreak DFW. The fun:
Break Free from the ordinary. Test yourself over 3.1 miles and 16 muddy, wet, challenging and fun filled obstacles and then kick back and reward yourself with great Texas BBQ and an ice cold cerveza.
So no feathering or neat chicken hat, but this one normally has an orange shirt and is pretty cool. Hopefully this year's shirt will be as well.

FitBy40 - Stephanie left in for you in the Comments, but in case you didn't see it or others want it, here's a link: boobs.

**UPDATED** I was just over visiting FitBy40 - she's a really cool banded chick. She's getting after it and I think many people aren't keeping up with her journey. I encourage you to go check out her blog and follow her! She can be found here.

4 comments:

Cat said...

Awww! I'm so sorry your event was canceled. I'm sure you'll have a blast at the other event though. Have fun!

Island Bandit said...

the jailbreak sounds FUN!!!!!!!

MandaPanda said...

I know I'm WAY late to the party but just found your blog and I love it! You're so entertaining. The run/obstable race sounds fun! I'll have to look into stuff like that.

Beth Ann said...

Sorry about the Chicken Run!! I'm checking with a friend to see if she is interested in doing the Jailbreak. I might see you there!! :)