- 1 rotisserie chicken (you can substitute canned chicken, but I find it salty and kinda tough. I buy a rotisserie chicken that doesn't have hormones, etc. and take all the chicken off and chop it up)
- 1 can R0tel (the tomatoes with chilies) - I use hot, but it makes it really spicy, so you might want to stick with regular.
- 2-3 cans chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- A half bag of frozen chopped onion, pepper, and celery mix (uh, yep I'm lazy)
- A bag of frozen mixed veggies
- 1 can hominy (don't drain---white or yellow whichever you prefer)
Thanks for all the supportive comments on the half. I'm falling a bit behind on my training with this whack-o weather, but I'm not stressing about it. I'll pick it back up when I can.
Lap Band Gal asked that I do a post on maintenance. I'll try to do one in the coming weeks after I get my thoughts together. I have made a few brief references to it in some posts in the meantime: Five Years Out , My Most Important Rules , WOOT , Maintaining