Thursday, April 29, 2010

I just did what????

OMG - I just committed (as in PAID IN FULL) for an entire YEAR of bootcamp. The asskicker was running a special that if you paid for a year, you received a pretty significant discount. I have been having a lot of fun, meeting nice ladies, and overall been quite challenged, so I thought I'd see what hubby said.

Honestly, I was kinda dreading the conversation. It's how much? Etc. etc. So I figured easing into it was best and sent him an email with all the information including my anal analysis of how it really wasn't that much considering my gym membership is $100 per year and it's for my health, yada, yada. Phone rings. *Sigh*. Get on the phone and he says, "Do It". Seriously? OMG, OMG, OMG! You are the best most supportive husband!

What's his payoff? (Did I just channel Dr. Phil? UGH!)  He says to me: I'm not quite sure how to say this. Ladies: we all know what that means. It's bad. So, I pre-empted him and said. Is this the part when you say that I am less of a bitch and a happier person when I work out? It's OK, because it is a true statement and I can take it. And, yep, that's what he was trying to think of how to say. He wouldn't say it that way to me (he said that as well), but honestly that's the reality. My workout is GOOD for me more than just for my health and fitness. Mentally it helps me cope with a stressful job and seems to make it easier for me to "leave work at work".

Oh and in regard to my STOOOPID post yesterday: by later in the afternoon, I was feeling bootcamp plenty! Have a great day!

No comments: