Friday, April 23, 2010

Comments & Google Reader

Thanks Grace and Jody V for the comments! Grace - I didn't have you on my Google Reader. I'll be reading from now on! Jody - I've been reading your blog for a long time and sorry to hear about the tough things going on with you and your family right now. I'm sending positive thoughts your way!

This brings me to where I need to do better. I read seriously a ZILLION blogs, but I do it in Google Reader. The problem is that I cannot find an easy way to post comments from within the reader itself and requires me to go to the blog as well if I want to comment. I have no excuse for not doing so and I should more often.

I bet Jody would have liked to have known sooner that I was thinking of her (even virtually) and that her situation SUCKS, but ya know what? Jody is trying to stay positive. (YOU GO!) That's all you can do and way to go for taking time out for you and going to Zumba. It's funny how signs happen with the church bells, isn't it?

Getting comments is really a great thing, but another big *prize* for me is to find out that there is someone else out there (banded or not) that is on a health journey. Grace - while I just scanned your blog quickly to get an idea of where you are in your journey, keep up the good work! In my opinion, exercise is key component --- way to go! Another key, is your head - I can see that you are making great progress there as well! I'll be reading and catching up!

My opportunity for today is: when I read a post and I have a comment that comes to mind, go post it. I like comments. You like comments. Everyone likes comments! Happy weekend everyone!

2 comments:

-Grace- said...

Thanks for the shout out! :)

Jody V said...

I think you should go for the boobs if you want them!! I mean that!! I have lost 80lbs and I am still a DD. It's quite a joke in my house and work. They call me "Boobilicious". I love it!! You deserve what ever you want! You have been such an inspiration to me. My situation has improved. But I know that your thoughts helped!!

Jody