Monday, February 13, 2006

Looking for a Little Crunch?

Well, my latest find that I MUST share is by PepsiCo's Quaker division - Quaker Soy Crisps! They are de-lish. Salt, crunch, low-calorie, AND protein.



I have had the White Cheddar flavor and give them a big thumbs up. I have the BBQ, but haven't tried them yet.

Here's the scoop from the BBQ bag - the White Cheddar is probably pretty close.

  • 110 calories per serving
  • 18 crisps!!! per serving
  • 4g fat
  • 15g carbs (4g sugars)
  • 6g protein!!!

Sometimes a girl just has to have a crunch and these are way better for me than the dreaded potato chips. These are definitely good for that scenario without breaking the calorie bank.

1 comment:

Jessica6903 said...

I am so glad you share your great finds! I'm always a little apprehensive about trying new things.