Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Down 1/2 Pound


OK, well so much for the rant. I did lose a half pound. It is just so weird how weight just bounces up and down. Technically I could rant, since I lost less than 1.5 pounds (per my earlier post), but I did such a good job yesterday that I don't feel the need. :)

I did get to the gym today for a workout - 50 mins and 4.1 miles on the elliptical. Eating was OK. Behind a bit on the water, but I'll catch up before bed. Short post today.

Official weigh in stats:
Starting weight: 234lbs
Current weight: 197lbs
Overall loss: 37lbs

PS - Serena - Glad to hear I'm not the only one that does the weight previews! ;) I was warned that depression could be possible after the surgery. Have you talked to your doc? Maybe some anti-depressants for a bit might be helpful?

2 comments:

Serena said...

I am so glad that you lost something. Any lost weight at all is a great thing in my book.

Today is the first day I see the light at the end of the tunnel with this this depression. I haven't cried all day and I am feeling a little better. Thanks

And good for you for getting in a workout. I got out of bed and haven't taken a nap so I am proud of myself for that.

: )

Serena

Jessica6903 said...

Isn't it a great feeling to be in "One"derland?? I can't wait for the day when I am under 200lbs. I'm still struggling with getting in my workouts. I think I need to buy some cute clothes.