Monday, January 23, 2006

Uh oh - tummy not good!


On Saturday I ate something that did not agree with me. What was different about this time was the vomiting. It lasted longer than normal and it felt 'deeper' for lack of a better way to describe it.

I had liquids and soft foods on Sunday and Monday until dinner. At dinner, I attempted to eat very very moist chicken, but no luck. I am keeping down liquids and soft foods no problem. What could be the problem? Was it the vomiting? I think I am supposed to be close to my period? I am stressed out!

I plan to call tomorrow to see if I can get in to get it checked out on Wednesday. Can't on Tuesday -- too much going on at work. One more day won't matter because I can drink and eat soft foods. I swear it will just be hard psychologically. PLEASE let it be irritation, swollen stoma, or something easy like that. As long as it isn't a slip.

What I did find out is there is not a lot that I can find about a slip. All I was able to locate was that it is a possibility, but not what the symptoms are. So, that's my story for now. Keep your fingers crossed. I will call tomorrow.

No comments: