Wednesday, January 04, 2006

No Loss!


Well, today was my official weigh in day and I stayed the same! *sigh* Let's be real --- I am not eating enough to not lose weight. Plus I have added exercising --- Jazzercise. So, the reality is my body is just not letting loose, but it will. I am confident.

I am wondering if I am not eating enough. For ME - stressing ME here, if I do not have enough calories in a day, I do not lose weight. I have been sliming quite a bit and have PB'd a couple times as I am still trying to figure things out. Believe me I do not do it on purpose and try to avoid it all costs, but some days things that are fine one day are not on another. It is strange. I am working on figuring out in the first couple of bites whether or not I'm going to have problems---but I am still a work in progress.

If I estimate my calories today and my estimates are normally high - 200 breakfast; 400 lunch (Definite over estimate); 300 dinner. Total 900, but honestly I think it was more like 800. I need to get up to around 1000.

Overall still working and learning.

3 comments:

Jessica6903 said...

Weight Watchers always gave a range of points to eat and stressed that you must hit the lower part of the range. If you don't, your body is confused, thinks you might starve it again and therefore, holds on to the fat. Sounds reasonable and seems to be the case here...

Keep up the good work.

I am working on my own blog. Do you mind if I put a link to your site? I'm hoping to publish it soon. I've been enjoying the updates on your progress.

Fluffy said...

Jessica - Please feel free to include a link on your blog. Let me know when you have it up and going and I'll add you to my list as well. I'd like to keep up with what is going on with you as well. I believe you said you were getting banded March/April. What are you doing in the meantime? Please let me know if you have any questions along the way. I'd be glad to help you out anyway I can.
Take care,
Fluffy

Jessica6903 said...

Fluffy,
Finally published my blog:

http://lap-bandexperience.blogspot.com/

I added a link to your site as well. Thanks
Jessica