Monday, June 21, 2010

Weekend Recap

Chocolate, cheese fries with ranch, and lots and lots of NOTHING! That's right. I didn't exercise and honestly I just spent a lot of time lying around. I was T-I-R-E-D, but today I woke up feeling more "normal" and somewhat recharged.

Why only somewhat? Cause I am in a work slump. I have fully diagnosed Slumpville. While being worn out and tired was a contributing factor, yesterday I started feeling down. I was trying to figure out why and suddenly - LIGHT BULB - it is because it's work tomorrow. Slumpville = work. Since I can't quit my job unless I win the lottery (or someone wants to give me a portion of his or her winnings - anyone?), I am going to have to figure out another plan to get outta this work slump. I have no idea right now what that plan is, so it's called "soldier on" for now. (AKA - suck it up baby!)

Saturday night while watching a movie (must not have been that great because I can't remember what the heck it was!) I had some chocolate. More than I should have because there was too much available, so I need to figure out how to get what I want, but in a smaller amount. On Sunday, lunch was thin crust pizza (YUM!) and dinner was seriously good - worth every calorie (which is about 10 bazillion trillion) - Snuffer's cheddar fries with Ranch dressing. Yep, that was dinner and YEP - it was YUMBO!

Fun and games over though!!! Monday bootcamp this morning and weekday eating....is it Friday yet? ; )

No comments: