- Core and arm strength increasing (Yippeee!).
- Burpees - not much of an improvement, but I am going with the heat. : ) I was feeling it today--no wind whatsoever and very humid. (It was 81 when we started at 5:30 AM.)
- While squat form has improved, there is still room for further refinement.
- Boxing kicks ass!!! I wish we did more of it. Man, definitely a workout.
Oh, what's up with the rounds? It's full out as many as you can do for a "round" in 20 seconds. Recover for 10 seconds and repeat. It's tough for sure!
- Minimum of 15 miles for the week
- Minimum of 3 times for Jillian's 30-day Shred or Jillian's No More Trouble Zones (I love both of these)
- Continue development of core and arm strength.
- Further refine squat form.
- Have the asskicker yell at me if my form is not good as much as it takes. (I am starting to think that my form is sucking again for planks. Without a mirror, I have a hard time judging where my butt is--sounds weird, but true. Is it too high? Too low? Hips in proper position? etc.)