Sunday, January 25, 2009

Well...

I got ready - gym clothes on, shoes, iPod - the whole deal. Then work hit again. So by the time I got all the work stuff wrapped up I only had an hour to get ready. So no workout on Friday. No workout on Saturday or Sunday either (when I am out of town with the guy that is just the reality. No workouts on Sat/Sun)...weigh in tomorrow should be interesting. My clothes are fitting fine, but I'd like the scale to be down. Plus, I'm 70 days out from my goal of being at 134 lbs. Look for another report tomorrow with the weigh in stats.

PLEASE please please weight loss fairies don't let me down! (And yes, I am a dork.) Here's the exercise stats...
  • Mon - 65 mins
  • Tues - 65 mins
  • Wed - 65 mins
  • Thurs - 65 mins
  • Fri - Off
  • Sat - Off
  • Sun - Off
Since I am back home for the next 20 days I should be able to get my workouts back up a bit. Looking forward to some downward progress.

No comments: