My guy didn't have to go to work until mid-day. He said to me - why don't we go to the gym in the morning? (I normally just go.) I said - OK, if you are really going to, great. Cause it's Friday and if I don't get it done, then I won't want to. (hmmm, self-fulfilling prophecy???).
Anyway, guess what? Didn't happen. Asked him about it, then I started working. Asked again and then guess what? Time for him to go to work and no gym! GRRRRR - MEN!
So, here I am thinking about how I should go, but how I don't really really wanna.
Reasons to go:
- Santa weight (which I don't know where I am because I couldn't weigh in)
- Drinking tonight
- Won't workout tomorrow and can't Sunday because I am traveling back to TX
- Eaten OK all week, but exercise is not what it was which would be fine if eating was more than OK.
- Santa weight
- Cause I should
- Did I say: Santa Weight?
- I have to be ready by 6pm. With 1 hour to get ready - which I don't even need that much time - that leaves an hour to workout.
- I'll be glad I did afterward
Reasons not to go:
- I don't wanna
Well needless to say the reasons to go outweigh the not. But I am not making any promises. Dang it! I don't wanna! (Had to get that last little tantrum out)
Exercise so far this week:
- Monday - 65 mins
- Tuesday - 65 mins
- Wednesday - 65 mins
- Thursday - 65 mins
- Friday - TBD
- Saturday - Most likely a no.
- Sunday - Traveling - OFF