Saturday, January 31, 2009

BWAAAAAA...

Not really anything else I can say and here's why: I have been eating right and exercising all week (yeah me). Then last night I went out with a good friend for a couple adult beverages. I was already hungry, but add a little alcohol to the mix and I was starved. On the way home....TACO BELL and then I proceeded to eat a TON of candy. I am not kidding you. I ball parked the calories this morning and estimate it was easily between 1500 and 2000 for the extravaganza.

Bottom line - I can't use the drinks as the excuse. I was hungry and made bad choices. The candy - for me that slides right on by the band. So doesn't matter if I am probably already full, it goes right on down. I just plain didn't want to and wanted to eat a bunch of crap. Well, mission accomplished.

The good news - I am back on track today. That's the trick - do it - get it over with - and get back on track. In all honesty though I did do the beat up thing this morning and then said to myself - GET OVER IT AND SHUT UP. Cause it is over and done with. Nothing can be done about it now. Sometimes the self-kick-in-the-ass is quite effective for me! HA

What did I have? Nachos supreme with extra beans and a ton of fire sauce (Taco Bell really is a weakness of mine), Reese's miniature peanut butter cups, and Cadbury's milk chocolate. MMMMMM-mmmm-good I tell ya!

So, I won't - or I shouldn't be - surprised if I have little to no progress on my weigh in on Monday. Just thought of this - I just had my Superbowl party early! There is a lot of crap at Superbowl parties and this year I have decided to just stay home so I can get some things done around the place at the same time.

I am busy sorting out the house today. My friend that was here helped me get the stuff that I had piled in the garage to the donation place this morning, so I am going through the rest of the house. I've lived in this house for 12 years and crap - crap that I don't need or use I might add - has piled up. I just want it out. So, if I workout today, it will be later. If I don't, then I will for sure tomorrow.

Here's my exercise so far this week:
  • Mon - 80 mins
  • Tues - 80 mins + 65 mins
  • Wed - 120 mins
  • Thurs - 70 mins
  • Fri - 65 mins
  • Sat - **
  • Sun - **
**Workout at least one of the days.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

You are absolutely right, giving yourself a kick in the arse can be very effect. When I fall off the wagon it usually takes a very long time to get back on it. Glad that you are able to get back so quickly after a fall. I'm finally 'back on track' after a really rubbish January. I had a fill on friday which has given me the much needed kick...

:0)
xx